It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Tracy McGrady hates the Smurfs? That’s wrong, man. [The Basketball Jones]
• Here’s a sneak peek at some photos from the lovely Paula Creamer’s upcoming calendar. [Wei Under Par]
• Kobe Bryant in slo-mo leaves something to be desired. [TAUNTR]
• Ron Jaworski is as confused about the benching of Donovan McNabb in the last game as the rest of us non-film watching rubes. [Larry Brown Sports]
• That White Sox executive who allegedly stole money from prospects? Yeah, he used the money to open a gay bar. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. [Ted Williams Head]
• Not fair: two college-aged sisters drop hole-in-ones on the same day. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Alright, this is getting out of hand: Cavs fans now think SI for Kids is dumping on them. [That NBA Lottery Pick]
• The so-called “worst player in the NFL” has released an equally atrocious rap song. [Shutdown Corner]
• If you have been on the lookout for NBA player necklaces made out of LEGOs, today is your lucky day. [Steady Burn]
• John Kitna in photo: “Is that…is that the Undertaker’s music?” [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• So, how is ESPN’s soccer coverage coming along? [Awful Announcing]
• Let’s some Canadians educate you on Remembrance Day by profiling a U.S.-based video game commercial. [Food Court Lunch]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: World War II Veteran Allowed To Kill One Last German
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.