It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• The NHL All-Star Game just got a killer injection of awesomeness. [With Leather]
• Gilbert Arenas admitted that he once faked an injury because he was afraid he’d get booed. At least his fears didn’t turn into gunplay. It’s a step in the right direction. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Rex Ryan conducted a press conference as his brother Rob. [Tirico Suave]
• The great Reggie Jackson once pooped his pants. Yep. [Ted Williams Head]
• Is Phillip Rivers the NFL MVP at this point? [Rumors & Rants]
• This Bears fan got a wee bit too excited about getting one of Charles Tillman’s gloves. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Yeah, this screencap pretty much sums up the Dallas Cowboys’ season. [Busted Coverage]
• Shaq has one weird sense of humor. Disturbing, really. [The Basketball Jones]
• Sad: Jim McMahon’s brain is toast. [Shutdown Corner]
• The Dolphins mascot might be a pervert. Look at how frisky he got with one of our servicemen. [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• Ladies and gentlemen, Abe Simpson’s Week 10 Fantasy Football Sleeper. [Daddy’s Sugar Ball]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Guy Who Normally Holds Up Letter ‘D’ Sick This Week
Send tips, link submissions, comments and complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org.