It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• What’s the deal with Matthew Stafford’s weak-ass shoulder? [Larry Brown Sports]
• Yay! LOLNFL for Week 9! [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Joe Morgan is skeptical of the clear, empirical evidence that he has been fired. [TAUNTR]
• The oddest Jaromir Jagr tribute ever recorded. [Puck Daddy]
• If any Aussies are planning on heckling Tiger while he’s Down Under, they better make it worth it. [Deuce of Davenport]
• Mascot Power Rankings, Week 5, suckers. [Out of Bounds]
• Twelve Victoria’s Secret models in one photo is never a bad thing. [Bob’s Blitz]
• This tattooed Jacksonville Jaguars fan is one crazy broad. [Ted Williams Head]
• Domato Peko absolutely lit up Troy Polamalu last night. [Busted Coverage]
• Tailgating at Duke has been banned after some dumbass minor was found passed out in a Porta Potty. [The Last Angry Fan]
• Was Wade Phillips the webmaster for the Cowboys’ site, too? [Second-String Fullback]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: If I Had One Piece Of Advice For Today’s Youth, It Would Be To Throw A Baseball Really, Really Well (By Roy Halladay)
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.