It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• So long, Wade Phillips. It’s been a good run. Well, it’s been a run. [With Leather]
• Jay Glazer is reporting that Phillips was visibly upset about getting s**tcanned. [Larry Brown Sports]
• What Puck Daddy has learned about ESPN’s pursuit of NHL TV rights. [Puck Daddy]
• Giants fan to Seahawks fan: “Lick my asshole.” Alrighty then. [Busted Coverage]
• “Are you there God? It’s me, Peter King.” [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Allen Iverson arrives in Turkey, chaos ensues. [The700Level]
• Ndamukong Suh has ended Sebastian Janikowski’s 11-year reign as the NFL’s fattest kicker. [TAUNTR]
• The top 10 reasons Tim Tebow is writing a memoir. [Five Tool Tool]
• The Nike hyperfuse is the NBA’s most popular shoe. [The Basketball Jones]
• Bud Selig believes in Abner Doubleday the way a kid believes in the Easter Bunny. [Out of Bounds]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Neighbors Believed Murderer Only Capable Of Rape
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.