It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Holy Christ: world famous jockey Calvin Borel gets into brawl with another jockey at Breeder’s Cup. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Charlie Whitehurst to start at QB for Seahawks on Sunday. Who’s Charlie Whitehurst, you ask? Exactly. [Rumors & Rants]
• Da: KHL teams have partnered with Playboy for a fan swimsuit contest. [Puck Daddy]
• The 14 greatest “Rugby Player Molests A Dog” related tweets. [Busted Coverage]
• Usually superb announcer Kevin Harlan got a wee bit confused last night. [Awful Announcing]
• Bear vs. Bison: who ya got? [Out of Bounds]
• Japanese baseball star Yu Darvish headed to the MLB in 2012. [Larry Brown Sports]
• More LeBron haterade, this time from Cleveland. [With Leather]
• The Jerk Store called, they’re running out of Charlie Villanueva. [Daddy’s Sugar Ball]
• Here’s a video of a skanky Steelers fan shaking her moneymaker. No, not this Steelers fan, thank goodness. [Ted Williams Head]
• Here’s your weekly lesson in Ottiquette. Pay attention! [Melt Your Face Off]
• Why yes, I always wanted an oil painting of a Washington Redskins play, why do you ask? [Mr. Irrelevant]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Group Of Kids With Diabetes All Die One Day After Visit From Jay Cutler
Send tips, links submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.