Wake N’ Blog: Japanese Domino’s Offering $31,000/Hour Job, But Do You Have To Eat The Pizza?
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. Send tips, link submissions and what it would cost for you to eat Domino’s pizza to email@example.com.
• I keed, I keed! Domino’s makes an alright pizza, as far as chain pizza is concerned, but who knew they had them in Japan? Apparently, they have been on the island for 25 years, which is why they are offering a one-time, one-hour job which will pay the lucky applicant $31K/hour, or 25 million yen. Not a bad gig if you can get it. [Yahoo!/AP]
• South Park hilariously spoofed LeBron’s Nike commercial in last night’s episode. [Awful Announcing]
• Former professional skateboarder Mike Vallely, now a hockey player, gets in first fight, breaks arm. Huh. [Bob’s Blitz]
• The return of the Sex Cannon? Awesome. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Clippers are killing their fans! [The Basketball Jones]
• Kevin Garnett’s explanation of what he really said to Charlie Villanueva makes him look like even more of an asshat. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• And on that note, here’s a digital short: KG vs. Mrs. Crabtree. [NESW Sports]
• Dear God: Skip Bayless did the Dougie. The end is nigh. [Outside the Boxscore]
• This week’s NSFWednesday features the now mustache-less George Parros. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Ladies and gentlemen, the sluttiest outfit at the Giants World Series victory parade. [Busted Coverage]
• Here’s the new commercial for Ron Artest’s Peak Shoe. [You Been Blinded]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Last Remaining Politician Must Rebuild Entire Government Following Bloodiest Midterm Election In American History