It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• If you haven’t seen it (or even if you have – it’s worth repeated viewings), here’s ESPN analyst Antonio Pierce calling Donovan McNabb an “escape goat.” [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• Did Tim Lincecum’s endorsement opportunities get all clogged up in the chamber due to his pot bust? [Out of Bounds]
• Video of a Cowboys fan receiving a lap dance during the Giants game. [Larry Brown Sports]
• NO! George Parros has shaved off his epic mustache. [Puck Daddy]
• Former athletes were heavily involved with the midterm elections (thanks, Mallory). [The Jersey Chaser]
• Cliff Lee bought some cowboy boots. That has to mean something, right? [Big League Stew]
• Great t-shirt: “Drink Up, Yinzer Bitches.” [PSAMP]
• OMG! Erin Andrews twisted her ankle! But she look fabulous doing it. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Headline: “Athlete plans to undergo sex change to make women’s basketball more tolerable.” I can see that. [TAUNTR]
• Oh, how I enjoy the adventures of Marmalard. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• General Tao brings us this week in sports legalese. [Food Court Lunch]
• I would be remiss if I didn’t wish my pals over at DSB a happy 2nd birthday! [Daddy’s Sugar Ball]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Tim Duncan Spends Free Time Trying To Get Wrongfully Incarcerated Man Off Death Row
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.