It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Money is so tight right now for Frank McCourt he had to rent out Dodgers Stadium for a Supercross event. Sad. [Vin Scully Is My Homeboy]
• I suppose we shouldn’t be surprised by this but the number is somewhat staggering: the talking heads on FOX’s NFL pregame show spends over 11% of the time laughing. [Ted Williams Head]
• The Pittsburgh Penguins unveiled their 2011 Winter Classic jerseys. [Puck Daddy]
• Oh, Kurt Warner. Your performances on Dancing with the Stars are downright embarrassing. [With Leather]
• Ladies and gentlemen, something new from the DSB Playhouse: As The World Series Turns. [Daddy’s Sugar Ball]
• In case you haven’t heard, NBC is developing a NASCAR-based drama called The Crew. Here are some potential summaries of episodes. [TAUNTR]
• TBJ does a yeoman’s job of grading the initial batch of anti-LeBron signs. [The Basketball Jones]
• Florida Atlantic radio color commentator Dave LaMont had one helluva epic meltdown. Sheesh. [Out of Bounds]
• Who’s been screwing with the Haley’s computer? (Absolutely brilliant animated .gif ahead) [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Dolla Bill Doug and Spencer Hall have a frank discussion regarding the Cocktail Party. [EDSBS]
• I have no idea what’s going on here other than the guys of FHF wrote parody lyrics of a Hendrix tune about the Canadiens. [Four Habs Fans]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: AA Destroying The Social Lives Of Thousands Of Once-Fun Americans
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.