It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• I would like to kick-off today’s edition of “It’s 4:19” by wishing the best of luck to my pal Ryan Ballengee as he leaves Waggle Room to embark on a new blog vision over at NBC Sports. Keep on keepin’ on, Ryan. [Waggle Room]
• Congratulations to my old comrades at MYFO who were just nominated for two Bloguin awards. Well done, gents. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Ladies and gentlemen, the 2010 NHL Beer Cost Index. Just typing that made me thirsty. [Puck Daddy]
• To be honest, I wouldn’t be surprised in the least if Brian Wilson really did turn out to be an escaped mental patient. [TAUNTR]
• More Brian Wilson madness: Blue Menu pays tribute to the mother of all playoff beards. [Food Court Lunch]
• Condemned killer’s final words: “Boomer Sooner.” Yep. [Out of Bounds]
• This week in NFL memes: The Decaying Remains of Tony Romo. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Giants outfielder really wanted to be a rodeo clown, but had baseball as a backup. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Awesome: video of Tommy Lasorda scolding Bill Plaschke for dozing off while he was talking. [Walkoff Walk]
• Kentucky basketball player banned from using Twitter after he used it to criticize head coach John Calipari. [The Dagger]
• The LeBron James Situation is getting downright spooky in Ohio. [Busted Coverage]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Mountain Dew Users May Go On To Use Harder Beverages
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.