It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Standout Oklahoma State wide receiver Justin Blackmon got popped for DUI. [EDSBS]
• In somewhat predictable news, John Daly admits he’s a better golfer when drunk. Aren’t we all? [Devil Ball Golf]
• HHR spent five minutes with Jets offensive lineman Nick Mangold. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
• The oddness of Giants closer Brian Wilson might be a bit contrived, but who cares? It’s hilarious. [Walkoff Walk]
• Ladies and gentlemen, the Dallas Cowboys Panic Button. You know you want to push it. [TAUNTR]
• UFC is going big time, set to debut on network television in 2011. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Four-year-old girl can recite the names of every player on North Carolina’s basketball team. [The Dagger]
• It’s time for this week’s mascot power rankings, everyone. [Out of Bounds]
• This is what the aftermath of a skate to the neck looks like. Yowsers. [Puck Daddy]
• Vermont is the only state in the Union where a majority of folks believe that the fan was most responsible for the brouhaha between him and Rick Rypien. [Melt Your Face Off]
• The caption writers for Getty Images photos are clearly off their rocker. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Tony Dungy would like to remind a certain segment of our population that no matter what, it gets worse. So much worse. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: My Opponent Knows Where Washington Is On A Map; I Don’t, And I Never Will (By Ron Johnson, Republican Candidate For Wisconsin Senator)
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.