It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Check out LeBron’s new douchey Nike ad. [The Basketball Jones]
• NERDS!! Quidditch may become an officially-sanctioned NCAA sport. [Out of Bounds]
• Oh, snap! After picking off the beleaguered Bears QB four times yesterday, DeAngelo Hall said Jay Cutler doesn’t understand the game of football. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Some hilarious “Sad Ryan Howard” photoshops. [TAUNTR]
• By doubling his workload, Gus Johnson set up to be the voice of the Big Ten Network. [Awful Announcing]
• Golfer playing in a tournament in China gets bitten by snake, finishes her round. [Waggle Room]
• Alexander Ovechkin wishes they all could be Yekaterinburg Girls. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Awesome video of Michael Del Zotto of the New York Rangers breaking a camera with a puck. [Bob’s Blitz]
• The Houston Texans cheerleader’s Halloween party appeared to be quite the boozy affair. [Busted Coverage]
• Just back from hiatus, Sergio Garcia misses cut, appears to hate golf again. [Devil Ball Golf]
• Rams RB Stephen Jackson undergoes finger surgery, has a good sense of humor about it. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Yard Sign With Candidate’s Name On It Electrifies Congressional Race
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.