It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Jesus Christ, who in their right minds thought it would be a good idea to let Steven Tyler sing the national anthem before the Bruins game? [Puck Daddy]
• So, Jay Mariotti deleted his Twitter account… [SPORTSbyBROOKS]
• Big news in D.C.: Alex Ovehckin AND Testudo the Turtle, Maryland’s mascot, both are in SportsCenter commercials. [D.C. Sports Bog]
• Barack Obama retweeted Carmelo Anthony. Yep. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
• It’s nice to know that someone other than me cannot take that goddamn Kid Rock song TBS has been playing incessantly any longer. [Bugs & Cranks]
• Mexican clowns set nightmare record. [With Leather]
• In case you missed it, the NFL doesn’t care about punters. [TAUNTR]
• This week’s lesson in Ottiquette deals with the handshake. [Melt Your Face Off]
• ESPN burns Cleveland, Marvel Comics-style. [Out of Bounds]
• Butter Chicken has got a beef and he’s going to let you know about it. [Food Court Lunch]
• A worthy rant regarding the inbred goofballs who call into New York City sports talk radio. [The Legend of Cecilio Guante]
• One of my favorite features: DSB answers John Clayton’s mailbag. [Daddy’s Sugar Ball]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Magazine: Larry Flynt Says ‘Cooze’ Way More Than We’re Comfortable With
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.