It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• PGA golfer Anthony Kim knows how to throw down when it comes to partying hard. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Former FSU football player to be the first American caned in Singapore in over 16 years. [Out of Bounds]
• KSK reader sends in troubling story about how he was busted at Foxboro for having three beers in his hands at once. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• NO! Gus Johnson has been fired by the Knicks! UNBELIEVABLE!! [Awful Announcing]
• Mark Cuban is mentoring that douchetard The Situation? I can see that. [Ted Williams Head]
• That hottie implanted San Francisco Panda Chick? She’s been identified. [Busted Coverage]
• A guy robbed a bank in California while wearing a Mark Sanchez Jets jersey. [With Leather]
• Matt Moulson of the New York Islanders shows us why, despite some bad apples, NHL players are the most accessible athletes on the planet. [Puck Daddy]
• Bowling Machine vs. Bowling Robot: Who ya got? [Bob’s Blitz]
• Another PETA-related controversy swirling in San Francisco? Ugh. [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Ask A Man Who Bought A Wrestling Pay-Per-View That’s Not Showing Up On The Screen For Some Reason
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.