It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• I have to agree, this little factoid about the MLB Playoffs is absolutely mind-blowing. [Midwest Sports Fans]
• According to The New York Times, the Islanders suck at crossword puzzles. [Puck Daddy]
• Hot pot of coffee! Josh Hamilton broke out the Anchorman quote during his post-game interview. [Ted Williams Head]
• Here is a pretty neat hockey goal celebration by a bunch of little tykes. [Out of Bounds]
• James Harrison is contemplating retirement after being fined $75,000 for the hit he made on Mohamed Massaquoi over the weekend. [Larry Brown Sports]
• There certainly is a robust group of sports finalists for the 2010 Goulet Award. [Joe Sports Fan]
• Well, look at that: the Colts have a brand new drunk idiot kicker. [With Leather]
• We touched on this yesterday, but this is story about a devoted Cleveland Browns fan is either the best fan story ever or the worst fan story ever. [The Legend of Cecilio Guante]
• Uh-oh. Look out Wade Phillips, Double-J is on the warpath! [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• A nice visual summary of Baron Davis’ dirt-throwing adventure. [The Basketball Jones]
• The top 10 irrefutable laws of parenting. [Food Court Lunch]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Carbon-Monoxide Detector With Snooze Button Recalled
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.