It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Huge news: Yardbarker announced earlier today that it has expanded its already-established relationship with FOX Sports, teaming up permanently with the media giant. Awesome for me, awesome for everybody. [Yardbarker]
• Chad Ochocinco is planning a new touchdown celebration, this time with props. Yeah, that’s going to go over well. [Larry Brown Sports]
• MYFO’s new feature will certainly not be a Bona Drag: Tuesdays With Morrissey. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Epic screengrab of Al Michaels is turned into epic photoshop. [TAUNTR]
• Cornhusker fan eats a bar soap to honor a bet. Gross. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Another great image from from the crows from last night’s broadcast of Monday Night Football. [Deuce of Davenport]
• Who else besides me is thrilled to know you can now purchase Derek Jeter-themed dirt? [Out of Bounds]
• Guy moves to Cleveland for the Browns. Yep. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Lazy ESPN.com Poll Asks Readers If They Like Sports
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.