It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Here are some photos of Stuart Scott playing flag football. Of course, they encompass utter douchastisity. No, that’s probably not a word, but I’m going with it. [Busted Coverage]
• Yet another example of how Nolan Ryan is a total class act: he issued refunds to fans who were overcharged for parking fees. [Larry Brown Sports]
• I don’t get it, either: what’s a cucksocker? [Midwest Sports Fans]
• Ladies and gentlemen, allow the BCS atrocities to commence! [Rumors & Rants]
• Packers fans didn’t take too kindly to Anthony Fasano’s pseudo Lambeau Leap. Poor sports, the lot of them. [Awful Announcing]
• Peter King is having trouble with the alphabet. Again. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Sean Avery had a busy weekend. [Melt Your Face Off]
• The “Ben Crane Workout” is amusing, ineffective. [Out of Bounds]
• Ah yes, the masking tape jersey. Well played, Phillies fan. [Joe Sports Fan]
• Speaking of Phillies fans, who knew they possessed the intellectual capacity to print? [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: In Focus: NHL Tries To Woo Fans By Increasing Scoring With Bigger Nets, 3-Point Line
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.