It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Yes, Cigar Guy was on Today this morning. [Waggle Room]
• I neglected to address this yesterday (I think): meet your new Ole Miss mascot. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Holy moly: high school running back scored 8 touchdowns in a game. [Out of Bounds]
• There was a pretty gnarly brawl in the Central Hockey League this week which resulted in an embarrassing letter being written. [Puck Daddy]
• Meet the world’s smallest man. [With Leather]
• Former Oregon cheerleader Katelynn Johnson gets down and dirty in football pads. [Busted Coverage]
• DSB does a favor for the bespectacled ESPN NFL analyst and answers John Clayton’s mailbag. [Daddy’s Sugar Ball]
• There was a very special edition of Sexy Friday today over at KSK, all in honor of Unsilent Majority’s pending nuptials. Congrats, sir. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Who truly does have the power in the NHL? [Melt Your Face Off]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Miami Heat Website Going With Picture Of LeBron James Today
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.