It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Is there anything more emasculating than getting dissed by Justin Bieber in one of his songs? Ask Tom Brady. [Larry Brown Sports]
• According to this headline from The Tennessean, the Titans are going to have their hands full with Jags’ Cox. [Ted Williams Head]
• Mike Tyson is back in the video game boxing ring, kids. [Out of Bounds]
• Congrats to my pal Ryan Ballengee on his new gig, writing for Pro Golf Talk ver at NBC Sports. [Waggle Room]
• It sure looks like the Cleveland Cavaliers are going to be sticking with the Comic Sans. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Is it possible for Mike Singletary to save his job with the 49ers? [Rumors & Rants]
• Earlier today, Charlie Manuel channeled his inner Ric Flair. [The700Level]
• NASCAR’s Jimmie Johnson and the PGA’s J.J. Henry played “golf” at the Texas Motor Speedway. [Devil Ball Golf]
• Big Ben is back. Even better, KSK is back making fun of Big Ben. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• At least when Shawne Merriman is released by the Chargers he will have more time to spend rebuilding his relationship with Tila Tequila. [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: I’m Afraid We Will Never Win In Afghanistan Unless Central Command Gets A Pinball Machine (By Gen. James N. Mattis)
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.