It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• So, The T.Ocho Show happened… [Awful Announcing]
• Feast your eyes upon the wonder and splendor that is the Potty Putter. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Things are not going so well for Brutus Buckeye. [Out of Bounds]
• The lovely Paula Creamer was on The Price of Right yesterday. [Waggle Room]
• Ron Artest has been given the key to Las Vegas. Awesome. [The Basketball Jones]
• Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio is back at it again with that stuff that he does which annoys the hell out of people. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Texas Longhorns coach has a jacket emblazoned with hybrid Stephen Hawking-Eagle creature. Ballhawk, get it? [The Last Angry Fan]
• The three mascots from the 2010 Winter Olympics preview the Vancouver Canucks. [Melt Your Face Off]
• There are few things that are a better example of good parenting than filming your son crying over a Chargers loss. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Here’s a video of some stadium employee working a Rams game helping up a drunk instead of an old lady. [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• Headline win: “Rangers celebrate with ginger ale while manager blows rails in office.” [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Morley Safer Can’t Remember If He Left Stopwatch Running After Locking Up ’60 Minutes’ Studio
Send tips, links, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.