It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Randy Moss insists that he and Tom Brady are still the best of buds. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Alexander Ovechkin’s disembodied head doesn’t like bowling. [Puck Daddy]
• Is there anything more irritating than allowing a kid in a wheelchair to score a touchdown in a high school football game? Apparently to some degenerate idiots, there is not. [Out of Bounds]
• So long, Bobby Cox. [With Leather]
• Welcome back to the blogosphere, Sean Avery, you cockknocker. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Can Allen Iverson be the final piece to the puzzle in winning Arabs over with American values. Possibly. [TAUNTR]
• WFAN Tracy Burgess apparently did not realize her radio appearance was being documented by a webcam. [Bob’s Blitz]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: High School Equipment Manager To Skip College, Manage Equipment At Professional Level
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.