It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Darren Daulton doesn’t care about our primitive concepts of time and space. Or wearing pants while on television. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Secret characters on NBA Jam we’d all like to see. [TAUNTR]
• Awesome photo of a little kid giving the ref the finger during a college hockey game. [Busted Coverage]
• Video of Heath Slocum rolling in an absolute bomb of a birdie putt. [Devil Ball Golf]
• Be sure to head over and vote for your Week 6 Pammy winner. [Awful Announcing]
• What kind of person gets into a fistfight during an lingerie football game? [Ted Williams Head]
• For your reading enjoyment, the 19th edition of “The Sports Snob.” Today: bandwagon jumpers. [You Been Blinded]
• With the return of the NHL comes the return of “Weekend at Bettman’s.” [Melt Your Face Off]
• Hilarious: “The Increasingly Poor Miscues Of Todd Haley.” [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Pudding-Factory Disaster Brings Slow, Creamy Death To Town Below
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.