It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• A very happy 1st birthday to my pals over at TAUNTR. May there be many more, hilarity-filled, madcap years. [TAUNTR]
• “Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to wander into a bullriding event, son.” [Out of Bounds]
• You may recall Glenn Coffee’s premature retirement from the NFL so he could do more God stuff. Well, he’s been arrested for having a cocked and loaded automatic pistol. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Video evidence of yet another reason to never wear rollerblades. [With Leather]
• According to this screencap, Tim Lincecum had 120 strikeouts in 8 scoreless innings. That’s like, a lot. [Busted Coverage]
• A lesbian couple alleges that they were ejected from a Baltimore Ravens game for kissing. They must have been homely lesbians. [Shutdown Corner]
• Shaq still sucks at free throws but his new coach doesn’t care. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Florida Governor/Senate Candidate Charlie Crist threw out the first pitch before the Rays-Rangers game. It didn’t go well. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
• Caroline Wozniacki can even make twisting her knee look sexy. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Cincinnatians lack the requisite social skills to function normally. [Walkoff Walk]
• One of my favorite new features on the interwebs: DSB answers letter to John Clayton’s mailbag. [Daddy’s Sugar Ball]
• A suggested College GameDay sign for tomorrow. [Sports Pickle]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: ‘Good Old Days’ Traced Back To Single Weekend In 1948
Send tips, links, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.