It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• More on Cigar Guy. No, I didn’t call Cigar Guy a moron. I type “more on.” Learn to read. [Out of Bounds]
• Not that we needed it, but here’s another reason to hate Cleveland. [With Leather]
• The Minnesota Vikings are now peddling team merchandise via vending machines. [Larry Brown Sports]
• CBS Sports got fooled by college football message board trolls. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
• Brent Musburger loves steroids. [Awful Announcing]
• Another woman has accused Roberto Alomar of exposing her to HIV. [Ted Williams Head]
• The Kansas City Chiefs have a new celebrity fan and you won’t believe who it is. [Joe Sports Fan]
• Yay! Another edition of FCL Finishes the Headline. [Food Court Lunch]
• That handsome dude from Mad Men previews the St. Louis Blues. [Melt Your Face Off]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: I Didn’t Become A Secret Service Agent For The Jimmy Carter Midnight To 6 A.M. Shift (By Jared Hastings)
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.