Wake N’ Blog: Woman Wakes Up To Find ‘Hoe’ Carved Into Her Chest – Despite Misspelling, Is It True?
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. Send tips, link submissions and words you have groggily awoken to carved in your chest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• I say yes, yes it is true: the woman in this story is a certifiable ho. To wit: she meets a man through a dating service, gets drunk with him in a $30/night motel, the two argue about sex, she passes out next to a box cutter for some unknown reason, wakes up with “hoe” carved into her chest. She should have sprung for Velvet Jones’ I Wanna Be A Ho book. That way, she wouldn’t have found herself in such a predicament. [msnbc]
• Speaking of hos, reputed Tiger Woods’ mistresses Devon James and Joslyn James are getting kind of catty. [Out of Bounds]
• Omar Minaya’s LinedIn Profile looks exactly how you would expect it to appear. [TAUNTR]
• Jose Canseco just wants to be loved, is that’s so wrong? [With Leather]
• Has Hell frozen over? If not, how in the heck did Tim McCarver get nominated for a broadcasting award? [Rumors and Rants]
• Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili get in full-on gay cowboy mode. Yeesh. [The Sporting Rave]
• Tracy McGrady is “jealous as s**t” of Miami’s Big Three. Poor baby. [Larry Brown Sports]
• BLS podcasts it with Craig Finn of the Hold Steady where they discuss the anthem Finn penned for his favorite team, the Twins. [Big League Stew]
• As you may have known, Ole Miss has been in search of a new mascot. Well, the new designs have arrived. [The Dagger]
• Yesterday we learned that we will be able to play several prominent politicians in the new version of NBA Jam. Here are the basketball kicks said politicians should be wearing. [NiceKicks]
• Sun Mountain outerwear company is like, super sorry and stuff about their craptastic rain gear which failed epically for the Americans at the Ryder Cup. [Waggle Room]
• The top 10 reasons the Randy Moss trade to the Vikings will go down. Super Bowl, homeboy! [Five Tool Tool]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Study: Americans Get Majority Of Exercise While Drunk