It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Larissa Riquelme – you might have heard of her before – has a new gig: TV actress. [Out of Bounds]
• ESPN producer gets caught peeping in neighbor’s window while jackin’ it. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Jesus: Rays to start selling “BRaysers” at Saks Fifth Avenue. [Hardball Talk]
• The 10 most memorable Randy Moss moments with the Vikings…so far (homer alert!). [Shutdown Corner]
• Connecticut cheerleaders are a bunch of goddamn prudes. [With Leather]
• J.R. Smith is unhappy with his NBA 2K 11 rating. [Larry Brown Sports]
• “RANDY MAWSS WAS NAVAH A TRUE GREATRIOT!” So sayeth Tommy from Quinzee. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Ten reasons mascots are better than you. Only ten? [Joe Sports Fan]
• I’m thinking I might like this feature: “Bawful Comics.” [Basketbawful]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: New NBC College Football Poll Gives No. 1 Ranking To ‘The Event’
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.