It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Since when has it been considered inappropriate to fondle a female referee? It always has? Really? [Out of Bounds]
• Awesome: Friend of the Sportress Bob Mantz, Jr. hung out with the New York Post‘s resident curmudgeon, Phil Mushnick. [Bob’s Blitz]
• The Phillies are the rightful recipients of the designation as favorites to win the World Series. [Larry Brown Sports]
• By the looks of it, during his time down in South Beach, Bill Belichick might have contracted a case of the herp. [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• If you are not familiar with Awful Announcing’s entertaining feature, The Pammy Awards, which chronicles the best of the worst from the week that was in announcing, it’s high time you get yourself acquainted, fool! [Awful Announcing]
• Well, look who is the number two-ranked golfer in the world now… [Devil Ball Golf]
• Breaking news from the Chicks Who Bang Athletes Department. [With Leather]
• When Michael Irvin tells a joke, he goes all out to sell it, with terrifying results. [Joe Sports Fan]
• The Ghost of Tim Horton haunts the MYFO hallways, and while he was there, he previewed the Toronto Maple Leafs’ season. [Melt Your Face Off]
• IT TIME FO FREE RAIN O-GANIK BEEF MOE. Find out what in the hell that means by following the link to the right. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: NHL To Allow Finishing Moves In Fights This Season
Send tips, link submissions, comments and complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org.