It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• ESPN, wheelchair nudity and you. [Out of Bounds]
• Dude falls 30 feet onto concrete at Jaguars game, survives. [Busted Coverage]
• Yankees fan stabs Red Sox fan, no one cares. [With Leather]
• This Saints fan is never going to get laid again. [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• Some epic Cigar Guy photoshops for your viewing enjoyment. [TAUNTR]
• The broad suing Jerry Jones for $500 million might be nuts. Shocking. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Giants running back Ahmad Bradshaw tore his pants during last night’s game, didn’t appear to care. [Ted Williams Head]
• FOX reporter Nischelle Turner got drilled by an errant punt. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Relish in the brutal night Jay Cutler had against the Giants in beautiful color photography. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• General Tao from FCL got fired from is “real job,” a scene which is amusingly recreated with computer technology. [Food Court Lunch]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Wade, Bosh, James Out For Season After Injuring Selves On First Layup Drill Of Training Camp
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.