It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• The Atlanta Falcons scared the crap out of reporter Niki Noto. [Bob’s Blitz]
• ESPNW: it’s like ESPN, only for chicks! [Larry Brown Sports]
• ESPN and NBC have changed course, will broadcast Saturday’s Ryder Cup action live. [Devil Ball Golf]
• A girl was thrown off her cheerleading squad after refusing to cheer for the player who assaulted her. [Out of Bounds]
• Dolphins fan chick: kind of a skank. [Ted Williams Head]
• The folks in charge at Fanhouse are apparently lobbying AOL execs to keep Jay Mariotti. [SPORTSbyBROOKS]
• One of my favorite new features on the interwebs: DSB answers letters originally sent to John Clayton’s mailbag. [Daddy’s Sugar Ball]
• Ladies and gentlemen, the Desktop of a Duke Girl. [TAUNTR]
• Another one of my favorites: This Tweet In Baseball. [Walkoff Walk]
• Randy Moss has started celebrating Halloween real early this year. [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Mike Ditka Suddenly Realizes He’s Not Coaching A Team
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.