It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Chicks in a hot tub making fantasy football picks? Sounds good to me. [Out of Bounds]
• Maj brings it with LOLNFL Week 3 (Part II). [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Hey unstable sports fans: you can now show your support for your favorite team on your teeth! [Larry Brown Sports]
• MYFO selects Stuart Smalley for their celebrity preview of the Minnesota Wild. I guess I’m not big enough of a celebrity. Sigh. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Who knew Canadians liked college football? [Food Court Lunch]
• Bad news to pass along: Mr. Met committed suicide. He’s in a better place now. [The Slanch Report]
• Sweet merciful crap: Boise State has a new fight song and it’s all kinds of horrible. [Sparty & Friends]
• I’ve already had my say about the new ESPN Facebook game, ESPNU College Town a couple of days ago, now check out how these guys can take it to the next hilarious level. [TAUNTR]
• Headline: “The Yankees Win At Everything, Including Deplorable Poverty.” I can see that. [Walkoff Walk]
• Sean Foley thinks Tiger Woods will win 22 or 23 majors. I’ll have some of what he’s smoking. Not that I don’t agree with him, I just heard he’s got the good stuff. [Waggle Room]
• The Pirates Win the Number One Pick in Next Year’s Draft! The Pirates Win the Number One Pick in Next Year’s Draft! [Rumors & Rants]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.