It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Oh joy: Ken Burns said he will do an Eleventh Inning if the Cubs win the World Series. [Out of Bounds]
• Speaking of Burns, here are the top 10 things not mentioned in Tenth Inning. [Walkoff Walk]
• Yummy: super perky and sexy former Oregon cheerleader Katelynn Johnson is now a sideline reporter. [Busted Coverage]
• The gals from Babes Love Baseball got a chance to interview Ken Griffey, Sr. [Babes Love Baseball]
• A drunken old man was a huge hit with ASU coeds. Sure, it works for this guy. [With Leather]
• LSU has recruited a 7-foot sousaphone player to their basketball team. [The Slanch Report]
• The Phillies have a bit of dilemma on their hands. [Daddy’s Sugar Ball]
• Speaking of the Phillies, for the 4th straight year, they have clinched a chance of their fans to riot. [TAUNTR]
• The President of the Indianapolis Colts believes an 18-game season is a done deal. [Ted Williams Head]
• Last night’s edition of “C’mon, Man on last night’s Monday Night Countdown was amusing. [Awful Announcing]
• A sad polar bear handles the Edmonton Oilers preview for MYFO. [Melt Your Face Off]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: There Was Definitely A Point During That Stoning Where We All Thought, ‘Is This Weird?’ (By Danush Zanjani)
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.