It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Fans of MLS squad Chicago Fire have some Super Mario Bros-based fun. [Out of Bounds]
• Congrats to my buddy Bob and his getting a stripper from Rick’s Cabaret to wear a Bob’s Blitz shirt. [Bob’s Blitz]
• This is indeed the most terrifying image from College Gameday last week and I can say that without even watching the pregame show. [EDSBS]
• Chiefs defensive end Shaun Smith: still grabbing other dude’s balls. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Here’s video of David Beckham angrily confronting a heckler. [You Been Blinded]
• Jayson Werth lookalike painted gold? Jayson Werth lookalike painted gold. [Big League Stew]
• Tim Lincecum doesn’t want to play with your dried-out balls so stop e-mailing him about it. [Walkoff Walk]
• Unsilent Majority takes a crack at mocking a Peter King column and does a damn good job of it. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Former Eagles starting quarterback Kevin Kolb’s LinkedIn profile. [TAUNTR]
• Tim Allen previews the Colorado Avalanche. He does need the work. [Melt Your Face Off]
• The playoffs in golf are in good in concept, bad in execution. [Waggle Room]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: New ‘Do Not Kill’ Registry To Allow Americans To Opt Out Of Being Murdered
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.