Which Once Again Proves My Theory: The Chinese Love Kobe Bryant
Besting those of LeBron James and Dwight Howard, whose jerseys finished second and third respectively, Kobe Bryant’s jersey is once again the top-selling NBA jersey in China for the fourth year in a row.
But how does his jersey sell in Eagle, Colorado? That’s the question. Or maybe it isn’t.
The top 10, courtesy of Basketblog:
1) Kobe Bryant – Lakers
2) LeBron James – Cleveland Cavaliers
3) Dwight Howard – Orlando Magic
4) Kevin Garnett – Boston Celtics
5) Derrick Rose – Chicago Bulls
6) Chris Paul – New Orleans Hornets
7) Paul Pierce – Boston Celtics
8) Deron Williams – Utah Jazz
9) Ray Allen – Boston Celtics
10) Kevin Durant – Oklahoma City Thunder
Fantastic, and yet another accolade for Mr. Bryant. While I am sure it is extremely gratifying to know that you are tops in the Far East, you do know what they say about Chinese accomplishments: after a half-hour, you don’t even feel fulfilled anymore.
Kobe’s Jersey Tops in China for 4th Year [Basketblog]