Wake N’ Blog: If Hares Can Be Permanently Pregnant, Shouldn’t They Have A Show On TLC?
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. Send tips, link submissions and erotic The Facts of Life fanfic to email@example.com.
• A study by German scientists has revealed that European brown hares can have simultaneous pregnancies (called superfetation) and can even become permanently pregnant. From the data assembled, lead researcher Dr. Kathleen Roellig has concluded, “Therefore we think superfetation might be an evolutionary adaptation to increase reproductive success.” How Durggarrific! [Yahoo!/Reuters]
• That Colts fan who had to have Brandon Jacobs’ helmet snatched out of his clutches speaks, says the security guards were meanie-weenies. [Out of Bounds]
• Andy Reid does a complete one-eighty, which made him extremely tired and kind of dizzy, so he took a nap. After waking up and having a snack, he named Michael Vick the starter for next Sunday. [The700Level]
• The New York tabloids had a field day with Braylon Edwards’ arrest. [Busted Coverage]
• Corey Pavin and his comely wife defend her sultry photo shoot. [Wei Under Par]
• Holy moly, this five-year-old kid really hates Auburn. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Video of a grandstand collapse during a car race. [Ted Williams Head]
• The guy who invented Trivial Pursuit previews the upcoming season for the Montreal Canadiens. [Melt Your Face Off]
• It’s incredibly rare, but here are five times a player took less money [Unathletic]
• How do you solve a problem like Lou Holtz? [Awful Announcing]
• God explains Week 2 of the NFL season. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Nick Lachey is a professional baseball champion? [The Slanch Report]
• The top 10 reasons the Jets are allowing Braylon Edwards play this weekend. [Five Tool Tool]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Weird Coworker Knows Where Every NFL Player Went To College