It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Is surfer Kelly Slater one of the greatest athletes ever? Possibly. [Out of Bounds]
• I agree, it’s high time to abolish the “Icing the Kicker” rule. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Nobody wants to work for the New York Mets. I wonder why. [With Leather]
• What better way to celebrate the return of hockey with a collection of fight videos? [Puck Daddy]
• David Beckham’s alleged mistress prostitute tells all. [Ted Williams Head]
• This Week in NFL Memes: Marmalard in Heaven & Pigwoman. Awesome. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• A soccer coach was stabbed by his brother six times while on the pitch. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Gisele Bundchen won’t let Tom Brady cut his golden locks. [Shutdown Corner]
• For some reason, MYFO selected the CEO of the Mayo Clinic to preview the New York Rangers. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Who wants to play Super Mario Williams? I know I do. [TAUNTR]
• As always, instant karma will always git ‘cha. [Food Court Lunch]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Referee Frustrated By Number Of Commercials Shown In Replay Booth
Send tips, link submissions and dirty limericks to firstname.lastname@example.org.