It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Radio talk show host claims that the heart attack suffered by Michigan State’s head coach Mike Dantonio was God’s way of getting him back for beating Notre Dame. [Out of Bounds]
• Browns center Mack Brown doesn’t like his junk being grabbed. [With Leather]
• The best: LOLNFL for Week 2. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Braylon Edwards continues to have trouble catching things. Now it’s cabs. [TAUNTR]
• Headline: “Greatest Use Of Boobs, A Fire Truck & Carolina Panthers Jerseys We’ve Ever Seen.” I’m inclined to agree. [Busted Coverage]
• The character Al Bundy from Married With Children was Steve Bartman before Steve Bartman was Steve Bartman. [The Slanch Report]
• Matt Diaz doesn’t only play baseball, he is also apparently a ballpark security guard. [Walkoff Walk]
• To answer the question posed in the headline of the linked post: yes, it is perfectly appropriate to burn this American flag hockey jersey atrocity. [Puck Daddy]
• LaVar Arrington appears to not be a fan of Brett Favre’s. [The Last Angry Fan]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: I Have Proof That For the Past 3 Months, The CIA Has Been Running A Covert Operation To Make This An Awesome Summer (By Arthur Paik)
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.