It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• A gold medal from the 1980 “Miracle On Ice” is up for sale. [Puck Daddy]
• There are few worse examples of someone butchering the National Anthem than this video. [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• Video of midget Florida fan who was ready to rumble with Tennessee fans. [Out of Bounds]
• Was the entire “Brutus Buckeye Getting Tackled” controversy a set-up? [With Leather]
• If it’s not bad enough that Rays manager Joe Maddon is a hipster doofus, now he’s making his team dress like one too. [Walkoff Walk]
• It’s time for the NFL Season Week 2 Jump to Conclusions Mat. [Shutdown Corner]
• Here are the 10-best one-liners from the Roast of Bobby Knight, which was held on Saturday. [The Dagger]
• Jesus, Peter King makes Drew’s job of blasting your column every week almost too easy. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Rhett Butler and Scarlett O’Hara preview the upcoming season for the Atlanta Thrashers. [Melt Your Face Off]
• The 3D Anna Kournikova pics in Maxim are teh awesome. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• What was the deal with A.J. Burnett’s shiner? How about we play a game of Clue to find out? [TAUNTR]
• Adriana Lima photos something perfume something something. [Bob’s Blitz]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Corey Pavin Announces Plans To Get Loaded Before Ryder Cup
Send tips, link submissions and high praise to firstname.lastname@example.org.