It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Man running for Louisiana Senate challenges his opponent to cage match. Bonus points if he elects to fight with the moniker “The Minority Whip.” [Out of Bounds]
• Dwight Howard has sued his baby mama for $500 million. I’m sure she has the money. [With Leather]
• The most popular fantasy football names. What, no Strong Fighters or Frozen Cavemen? By the way, that’s a super old SNL reference for you young whippersnappers. [Larry Brown Sports]
• The photo editor for Esquire had dug up some old Ines Sainz photos. I wonder what prompted him to do that? [Busted Coverage]
• Drew imagines how Ines Sainz’s visit to the Jets locker room might have went. Brilliant. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Shannon Sharpe has returned from his hiatus and is already back at CBS Sports. At least give us time to miss you, Shannon. [Awful Announcing]
• Vintage class: Carlos Pena has his own wine and the proceeds benefit the families of fallen police officers. [Ted Williams Head]
• Lame: the Blackeyed Peas are your Super Bowl halftime show “entertainment.” [SPORTSbyBROOKS]
• Question: was Bobby Valentine drunk during “Web Gems” the other night? Answer: when isn’t he? [Bob’s Blitz]
• The “Jimmy Johnson Survivor Report” for episode 1. [Shutdown Corner]
• Ladies and gentlemen: Metallica shoes. [Food Court Lunch]
• The Guardian of the Stanley Cup previews the Blackhawks. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Derek Jeter, snubbed at The Tonys. Damn you, Scarsdale Surprise. [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Difficult To Tell If T.J. Maxx Hit Hard By Recession
Send tips, link submissions, comments and complaints to email@example.com.