It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Holy crap, this Seabreacher X watercraft looks like a shark and is bad-frickin’-ass. [With Leather]
• OH NOS! Tom Brady said something critical about Patriots fans! [Larry Brown Sports]
• Mexican drug kingpin guy loves rockin’ his San Antonio Spurs t-shirt. [Out of Bounds]
• So, uh, the new general manager of the CFL’s Edmonton Eskimos is a sex offender. That’s nice. [SPORTSbyBROOKS]
• Remember that XFL “star,” He Hate Me? You’ll never guess what he’s up to now. You’re right! Not football. But he is acting. [Shutdown Corner]
• Yeah, I’d have to agree: working as medical personnel for the Lingerie Football League would be pretty cool. [Busted Coverage]
• Some fake squad was pretending to the be the Togo National Team. Weird. [The Slanch Report]
• Kentucky recruit pulls off an amazing hurdle over a defender, scores a touchdown. [Ted Williams Head]
• Man, Pau Gasol looks completely out of it in this photo. [Bob’s Blitz]
• KSK relaunches another one of their awesome NFL regular season features: Meast/Least of the Week. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• In its continuing celebrity preview series, President Obama takes a look at the Washington Capitals. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Hey, just so you know, the Minnesota Timberwolves are on the lookout for a dominant player. If you happen to know one, would you let the T-Wolves know? [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Government Encroachment On Individual Liberties At All-Time High, Says Guy At Party
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.