It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• John Mayer was spotted wearing a LeBron James jersey, but here’s the kicker: it was a half-Cavs, half-Heat jersey. This development once again proves my theory, John Mayer is a colossal douchebag. [Out of Bounds]
• “Reporter” Ines Sainz just doesn’t get it…or does she? [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
• My former comrades over at MYFO are pulling out all the stops for their 2010 Celebrity Season Previews. Today, an old Buffalo celebrity previews the Sabres: O.J. Simpson. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Paraguyan World Cup Hottie Superfan Larissa Riquelme fell off a stage, an apt metaphor for her dwindling relevancy. [Bob’s Blitz]
• ESPN cameras caught a Chiefs fan giving the American viewing audience the finger last night. [Busted Coverage]
• If you haven’t seen the hilarious video of the high school football player running into the goalpost, here it is. [TAUNTR]
• Why was George W. Bush at the Rangers game accompanied by a Joker mannequin? [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• Yay! LOLNFL 2010: Week 1! [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Who in their right mind would want an air hockey table made out of human hair? [With Leather]
• My old friend Rob Iracane asks, “How Insufferable Will Ken Burns New Documentary Be?” Allow me to answer that for him: very. [Walkoff Walk]
• Gorgeous golfing gal Paula Creamer took a flight in an F-16 fighter jet. [Devil Ball Golf]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Report: 32 Percent Of U.S. Citizens Still Not Famous
Send tips, link submissions and spam for boner pills to firstname.lastname@example.org.