It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Jack Nicklaus’ grandson has been suspended for two games by the Florida High School Athletic Association for sticking up his middle finger during a game. [Out of Bounds]
• Dear Lord: if you haven’t seen it yet, please click through and take a gander at Chris Berman’s mustache. [Larry Brown Sports]
• USC Song Girls in Hawaii? USC Song Girls in Hawaii. [Busted Coverage]
• Lakers guard Matt Barnes arrested for alleged domestic violence incident. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Fan overheard during broadcast of Rockies game is not a big fan of Carlos Gonzalez. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• Here’s an interesting take on why the Twins could make it to the World Series. Hint: it involves making Bud Selig look like a schmuck. [Big League Stew]
• Epic photo manipulation by my old friend Gourmet Spud. Ha! [Food Court Lunch]
• Interesting question: which NFL team is really “America’s Team”? [Ted Williams Head]
• Tommy from Quinzee chimes in about Tom Brady’s accident. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Yep, this is pretty much exactly what Tim Tebow’s Facebook page is going to look like. [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: So Far It Looks Like I’ve Done A Pretty Good Job Faking My Death (By Michael Landon)
Send tips, links, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.