It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Mike Tyson regrets that he never smoked weed with Tupac Shakur. Don’t we all? [Out of Bounds]
• Former wrestler Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart likes his pills. [With Leather]
• Diamondbacks utility player slept in the team clubhouse during a minor league stint. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Rays manager Joe Maddon has ordered his team to wear ugly pants on the next road trip. Why? Good question. Beats the hell out of me. [Walkoff Walk]
• Team USA member Rudy Gay thinks Turkey is a great city. Good to know. [You Been Blinded]
• Chris Johnson and Faith Hill had a lunch date. [The Last Angry Fan]
• The students of New Orleans will be let out of school early for the Saints game against the Vikings. [Busted Coverage]
• Ozzie Guillen for Mayor of Chicago! [TAUNTR]
• Goalkeeper scores 90-yard goal. [Bob’s Blitz]
• New NBA Jam rosters, anyone? [The700Level]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Roger Goodell Urges Jets To Have More Sensible Goals Than Winning Super Bowl
Send tips, links, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.