It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• If you haven’t heard, English footballer Wayne Rooney is in a devil of a pickle of a sex scandal. Thankfully, if you need to catch up on all the sordid details and don’t like to read, Taiwanese animators have come to the rescue. [Out of Bounds]
• Video of a fight at NASCAR race in Atlanta features redneck woman with a stun gun. [Busted Coverage]
• Terrell Owens and Chad Ochocinco will have their own show on Versus. Must-miss TV. [With Leather]
• Drew is back from a week off and resumes his brilliant ridiculing of Peter King’s inane columns. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• If you are unfamiliar with New York broadcaster Michael Kay, you have probably no reason not to like him. If you would like a reason to hate the guy, read this story about his eating habits. [Walkoff Walk]
• Heath Bell “sacrificed a chicken” to help break Padres losing streak, only this chicken came seasoned with 11 secret herbs and spices. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Robert Flores fails humanity by busting out a reference to “the ripping and the tearing” line on ESPN this morning. Unfamiliar with that meme? Proceed, but with caution, because it ain’t pretty. [Awful Announcing]
• Anybody up for an Iranian Midget Soccer photo gallery? For some reason, I knew you would be interested. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Yeah, those Heisman folks might not want Reggie Bush’s trophy back… [Sports Pickle]
• A rundown of people the mad genius General Tao wishes he could hate but cannot. [Food Court Lunch]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Players, Owners Agree To Have One Last Kick-Ass Season Before 2011’s Lockout
Send tips, links, etc. to email@example.com.