It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
Note: a rather lackluster day of posting here at the Sportress. Things got a little wacky around here earlier. Well, wackier than normal.
• Writer declares baseball a conservative sport. Ya hear that, commies? [Out of Bounds]
• Ravens head coach John Harbaugh ain’t a big fan of showboaters. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Something interesting is going to happen at Fenway Park this month… [Walkoff Walk]
• ESPN analyst Darren Woodson referred to the Steelers offensive line as “horrocious.” [PSAMP]
• Kaitlin Olson, who plays Sweet Dee on It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia, had to leave a Phillies game early to give birth to a bouncing baby boy. [The700Level]
• Caroline Wozniacki was treated for heat-related issues the same day that other girl collapsed at the U.S. Open. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Could Charles Barkley been the unnamed golfer who started that course fire in California? [TAUNTR]
• The top 7 recent sports-related fizzle outs. [Joe Sports Fan]
• Good lord, Olivia Munn. I love that woman. Yamma hamma. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Sports World Limping Toward Football Opener Like Mortally Wounded Deer
Send tips, links and complaints about how you did not get your recommended daily allowance of the Sportress today to firstname.lastname@example.org.