It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Caught on tape: Iowa lineman hit by truck while riding a moped. I guess the old saying is true about the similarities between a moped and a fat chick: they are both fun to ride until you get hit by truck. Wait. That’s not it, is it? [Out of Bounds]
• Yay! The triumphant return of NSFWednesday! [Melt Your Face Off]
• Mark Sanchez is a Justin Bieber fan? You know, that would probably make a lot of sense if you took the time to think about it, which I won’t. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Holy crap, it’s gotten so bad for Ben Roethlisberger he’s had no choice but to turn his life over to Jesus. [Ted Williams Head]
• The mascot for the Penn State Nittany Lions has been suspended for underage drinking. [Deuce of Davenport]
• Two incredibly distinct, yet profoundly homoerotic NFL-related in videos. Yeesh. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• I think I actually do remember this shirt that Andre Dawson is wearing from an episode of A Different World. [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• Victoria Azarenka collapsed at the U.S. Open today due to the unbearable heat. Here are some photos and a video of the freaky scene. [Bob’s Blitz]
• My old Deadspin friend Rob Iracane’s dad caught a home run ball at Yankee Stadium last night. [Walkoff Walk]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Department Of Just Saying: ‘Been A While Since An Athlete Has Died During A Game’
Send tips, links and high praise for my awesome excellence to firstname.lastname@example.org.