It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Is it possible that Tiger Woods has purchased a Manhattan bachelor pad? Sure, anything is possible, but it’s not bloody likely. [Out of Bounds]
• Brilliant video editing work depicting what it would be like if Jay Mariotti discussed Jay Mariotti on Around the Horn. [TAUNTR]
• Do you want to know how bad Boston dickbag Dan Shaughnessy is? He’s making a die-hard Yankees fan, Rob Iracane, pray for the team’s collapse just to prove the ginger wrong. [Walkoff Walk]
• Just because the Cardinals are playing like shit doesn’t mean their official site should point it out in the headline of the game recap. [Joe Sports Fan]
• Video of a hockey mom in the stands getting drilled by a puck. [Puck Daddy]
• Roger Federer is a tennis trick shot maestro. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Will we ever see Sergio Garcia the golfer ever again? God, I hope so. [Devil Ball Golf]
• Brian Billick’s thoughts on “certain language” as it pertains to Rex Ryan. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: When You Think McDonough’s Auto Repair, You Think Craftsmanship, Murder, And Pride
Send tips, links, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.