It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Elin might take some of the money she got from Tiger to open a mental health clinic. [Out of Bounds]
• The best and the worst of EA Sports’ NHL video game commercials. [Puck Daddy]
• Petco Park Dog Day was a big, butt-sniffing success. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Holy ugly NFL camouflage jerseys, Batman! [The700Level]
• The St. Louis Cardinals don’t quite understand the concept of social media. [Joe Sports Fan]
• With the MLB playoffs set to begin on TBS in about a month, you better get ready to start getting sick of Conan O’Brien [Walkoff Walk]
• That A’s ballboy and the girl he charmed at the stadium were on Inside Edition today. [Busted Coverage]
• My pal Ryan Ballengee gives us his two-cents on Michelle Wie’s second career win at the Canadian Women’s Open. [Waggle Room]
• Once again, everybody is forgetting about the hookers. Somebody think of the hookers. [Deuce of Davenport]
• One of my favorite recurring features on the internets, The Sports Snob. Today’s topic: Manny Ramirez. [You Been Blinded]
• Peter King keeps writing stupid crap, Unsilent fills in for Drew and doesn’t miss a beat pointing it out. It’s the way of the universe, people. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Learn some etiquette, or “Ottiquette” from hockey player Steve Ott. [Melt Your Face Off]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Man Already Knows Everything He Needs To Know About Muslims
Send tips, links, etc. to email@example.com.