Wake N’ Blog: Finally, A Good Recipe For Space Vomit – Here I Come, Church Potluck!
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. Send tips, links and down-home recipes for space vomit which were handed down to you from your grandma to email@example.com.
• When concerning space travel, NASA is precluded from allowing any issue to be overlooked, which is why they are now performing research on trash bags used during space travel. And since half of the astronauts experience motion sickness in zero gravity, NASA scientists have to make sure the trash bags used can handle all kinds of upchuck, but what person wants to handle real vomit? That’s where their recipe for space vomit comes in. The recipe consists of “cottage cheese, tomato soup, apple juice, soy sauce and frozen mixed vegetables,” or in other words, food you will not find on Kirstie Alley’s grocery list. Because she’s fat. [msnbc]
• Best boat name ever? Best boat name ever? [Out of Bounds]
• Tim Colishaw has officially begun backtracking on his insistence that Darelle Revis would sign with the New York Jets this week. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Five fake athlete Twitter accounts you should be following. [The Last Angry Fan]
• Slack-jawed yokel coaches kid to spew profanity and racial slurs, post video on YouTube, gets arrested. [Busted Coverage]
• Tiger Woods still believes that he will break Jack Nicklaus’ major record. Now that his divorce is finalized and he can start nailing floozies again, who knows? [Devil Ball Golf]
• Are kickoffs in the NFL becoming too dangerous? [The Legend of Cecilio Guante]
• One of the niftiest soccer assists ever. [Ted Williams Head]
• What’s wrong with Tim Lincecum? Who cares? [Rumors & Rants]
• Ten players who need to step up this weekend in preseason NFL action. [Shutdown Corner]
• Why Sidney Rice’s injury may not be as devastating for the Vikings as it seems. [Daily Norseman]
• The New England Patriots cheerleaders are all about the G-Spot. [Bob’s Blitz]
• R-r-remember Michael Jordan appearance at Wrigley Field for an exhibition baseball game? Remember? That was awesome. [That NBA Lottery Pick]
• My good buddy Gourmet Spud breaks down the components of the world’s worst public bathroom. [Food Court Lunch]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: In The Know: Are Tests Biased Against Students Who Don’t Give A Shit?