It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• LPGA Hall of Famer’s Dislikes: Muslims; Likes: Michelle Wie’s long legs, Natalie Gulbis’ voluptuous breasts. Okay, I made up the “Likes” part, but it’s possible. [Out of Bounds]
• Matt Leinart is disappointed about getting benched in favor of Derek Anderson. Here’s a thought, Matt: try not sucking balls every time you get an opportunity to play. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Remember Hypercolor? Well it’s back…in POG form! Just kidding, but it is back – in golf attire. [Waggle Room]
• Photos of Bar Refaeli playing tennis… [Busted Coverage]
• …followed up by video of Bar Refaeli playing tennis. I spoil you kids. [Bob’s Blitz]
• According to some recently discovered Hollywood memo, Reggie Jackson was alleged supposed to read lines for an audition to portray Geordi LaForge on Star Trek: The Next Generation. Wha? Big deal. LeVar still would have had his gig on Reading Rainbow. [Big League Stew]
• Albert Pujols is supposedly going to attend a Glenn Beck rally. This won’t end well. [With Leather]
• Rob Dibble’s summer explained in motivational posters. [TAUNTR]
• The Case of Roger Clemens vs. the Little League World Series. Wait. What? [You Been Blinded]
• Classic TV footage from 1987 of Johnny Carson testing out the so-called “live ball.” [Walkoff Walk]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Lou Piniella Immediately Wins World Series After Removing Cubs Uniform For Last Time
Send tips, links, comments and complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org.