It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Divorce makes Tiger Woods sad. [Out of Bounds]
• In other Tiger-related news, Elin Nordegren grants an interview to People to announce she won’t be granting interviews. [With Leather]
• Furthermore, who needs Tiger anyway? The golf world now has Shaq, apparently. [Basketbawful]
• Did the Mets announcer imply that Luis Castillo enjoys gay sex? [Ted Williams Head]
• Dustin Pedroia has been lighting it up on Foursquare lately. [TAUNTR]
• As alluded to earlier at the Sportress, T.O. and Ochocinco are now officially Batman & Robin. See why. [Larry Brown Sports]
• These golf cart baseball hats are awesome. [Mr. Irrelevant]
• Some recommended comebacks for those kids who were yelled at by Bills coach Chan Gailey for heckling. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Oh dear: these camo Steelers jerseys are atrocious. [PSAMP]
• General Tao provides some perspective with This Day In History. [Food Court Lunch]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Sports Movie Protagonist Receives Some Bad News Before Big Game
Send tips, links, etc. to email@example.com.