It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Rachel Uchitel claims she would give up everything to get back Tiger Woods. Even her luxurious beachfront home on Whore Island? [Out of Bounds]
• The much ballyhooed NFL Sunday Ticket is coming to the internet. Sure, it costs $350, but you were going to spend that on meth and lottery tickets anyway. [With Leather]
• There are many Tebow Douchebags in the wild, this is simply one who has been photographed. [Busted Coverage]
• Here are eight rock solid reasons not to buy NHL Slapshot. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Brett Myers’ goatee is freaky. [Big League Stew]
• Here are 10 awesome things about the NFL this season. [Second-String Fullback]
• Yay! LOLNFL for Preseason Week #3! [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• John Daly has admitted he is a quitter, but denies he’s an injury-faker. [Wei Under Par]
• Bobby Bowden really wishes that Florida State would have just let him die on the darn field. [TAUNTR]
• Good news, fans of The Sporting Blog: the entire site has been archived at SB Nation. [SB Nation]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Report: 10 Million Killed Annually By Stepping Out Of Comfort Zones
Send tips, links and occasions when you have stepped out of your comfort zone and have not perished to firstname.lastname@example.org.